Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yay!

Today I am back in Skype and had video call with my best guy friend from across the world. 
I missed him too much and decided to re-install Skype in my cellphone. As soon as I signed in, *ping* an IM saying:
 "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I misssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" by him; my peanuts (Heheh. There's a reason behind the name but I will talk about it in the next post. Stay tuned!)

We had video call for about 10 minutes but then I had to enter the class. So, we promised to talk again tonight (local time), morning his time. I'm not sure if I have mentioned about him before but I doubt so. Those who are following me on Twitter must know *winks* Aaaaaanyway, some people are saying that I am friend-zoning him but it's actually the other way round! To be frank, I like him more than a best friend but he doesn't seem to have the same interest with me... 

Nonetheless, today is a happy day for me. I rarely have this kind of day so I'm just gonna enjoy every second of it while I still can. 

Other than that, what makes me happier is that YOU readers are back! The number of views are increasing though it's not as much as the other blog but still! THANK YOU! I promise to give full commitment to this blog and I will also upload more pictures (just the way you like it in my other blog) soon!

P/s: I said that I'd post the rest of yesterday's poetry today but I've decided not to because I'm too happy to have a sad poetry ruining my post. Stay tuned for the right moment when I will post the rest of the poetry *hugs*

May Peace Be Upon You (:

No comments:

Post a Comment