Friday, March 30, 2012

Procrastinate

Procrastination is my sin. It brings me naught but sorrow. I know that I should stop it. 
In fact, I will – tomorrow! 
– Gloria Pitzer


As a normal student, I must admit that I do procrastinate. Always. I'm a true procrastinator. Heh. Not that I'm proud of it or anything (which I really don't) but today's entry is pretty much about the consequences of procrastinating. You see, as we speak, I have 9 essays that are due next week and a set of slide presentation to get done which is also due next week. All of that is because I have been procrastinating. I should have done the essays the week I got each topic, yet I procrastinated and waited until it's piling. I'm so witless. So now, I have to finish everything which I don't think I will be able to but will try my best anyway and until then, I won't have so much time to waste. So yeah, I shall go and get started now. 


p/s: I miss blogging so much


May Peace Be Upon You (:

No comments:

Post a Comment