Friday, February 10, 2012

Start Over

               "There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
-Louis L'Amour

The quote says it all. I used to think that my life is over (how silly) and even thought about rotting myself in room! Yeah. I was that lunatic and a freak! And guess what?! Those actually happened because of a little immature BOY (ridiculously true!) who turned my life upside down! He made me feel crappy about myself and just hopeless! Like there's no way I could be better than who I was! But then again, thanks to HIM, I finally take that as a lesson of my life which I will never ever ever repeat again (hopefully). 

Oh forget it! Let's just start over and forget the dark past, shall we? 

Anyway, I made up my mind to continue blogging just a few mins ago! Like less than an hour or so. I was thinking about making a new account (since I want to start FRESH!) but then I remembered that by using just one account we can manage more than one blog! So yeah, I just make a new blog without having to sign up for a new account. 

So, after my last post on 'Distortion of a Life' (http://yasmineelsor.blogspot.com), many things had happened. I moved out from Bangi and went to a new school with the hope of leaving my memories behind to where it was and tried to move over to a new life. Well, it turned out to be pretty helpful yet wasn't as successful as I thought it would be. I pretty much had a hard time adapting to the new place and the people wasn't very helpful. However, after a few months, I finally did it! (victory ria ria!) 

Ok, I was practically repeating the same thing over and over again. Ugh, it's 0125 hrs and apparently I'm dead beat! I had 4 hours of class today and I also didn't sleep well the night before. So, I'm half snooze at the moment to be exact and need sleep! The more the better. 

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to resume tomorrow. Good night world. 

p/s: I have so much to tell you lovely people about my life today. Wait for it, ya!

May Peace Be Upon You (:

No comments:

Post a Comment