Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quick Update #1

"Do things that will encourage you to go for what you've been wanting to do.
- Me


So, today I went to MACEE fair. Well, it was my second time now and this one is definitely the best I've ever been to. Way better than the first one I went last year. Why? It's because there were lots of well-known schools there, which means more public universities! I spent 4 hours there and went home with tons of free goodies, prizes and of course, brochures from the universities.


One funny story. The whole time I was there, I totally forgot that I was (as in still is) in Malaysia! Ha ha! and you know what was the worse part? I talked behind someone's back and when the person gave me a look, then only I realized that I was still in Malaysia and they were Malaysians too. God! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say it to you but you took the representative's time too long! Heh. I'm such an impatient human. 


Anyway, I had a lot of fun today! I really can't wait to transfer. If only the fees are in Ringgit Malaysia which will be way cheaper, I would have gone to the states by now. Hmph. 


Note to self: You just have to get that 4.0 CGPA and everything else will come along easy. Piece of cake! AS IF! Oh gosh. 


Yeah so, I shall log out now and do something more beneficial than nagging. Till then.


May Peace Be Upon You (:

No comments:

Post a Comment