Monday, July 30, 2012

Wake Up Call

"A bend in the road is not the end of the road...unless you fail to make the turn.
-Unknown

Yesterday I went to the new college for the orientation and I must admit it sucked. Seriously, are they a university or a school?! Please be more realistic. I can't wait to get out of there...which will take another two and a half years. The orientation is supposed to end by this Wednesday but somehow (after all the sinful lies and whatnot) I managed to escape and went home this morning. Oh the freedom!

I'll be living with my roommate and other 4 housemates. All of us are in the same major which I think is a little awkward since we will see each other literally 24/7. Oh wait! I might be moving out from that unit since a friend of mine from Putrajaya is having an issue with her roommate and she's going to send in a request for me and her to live together in one room so I might have to move to another room with new housemates. I just hope that we won't get the top floor. I like living on the first floor...less stairs to climb. Anyhow, the facilities are tad bit too crappy which feels like a huge slap on my face when I first got there. Shit just got real! No more fancy college with top class facilities. This is what you deserve.

At the end of the day I can only hope that I will be able to get through this and make the best out of it. Wish me luck! 

May Peace Be Upon You (:

No comments:

Post a Comment